Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shanghai, We've Got a Problem!

So it seems that I never got the memo that Google/Blogspot and China don't seem to mix so well. I'm sure that somewhere in the convoluted recesses of my mind I knew this, but it just never really clicked - that is until I got here and was completely and totally blocked from posting anything to my blog despite an excellent wifi connection.  We've been Shanghai'd!!! Hmmmm. What to do, what to do.... Let's just say that there's more than one way to skin a panda, so to speak, so we're getting around this little bump in the road with a little help (or in this case, a lot of help) from my wonderful daughter who has the home court advantage in this situation. I'll be emailing her my posts and pictures and she'll be uploading everything to the blog for me. So stay tuned. We've been having an awesome time and I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment