Monday, March 24, 2014

The Itty-Bitty Heart-Stealing Committee

I'm so sorry to have to break this to you, Honey, but I've lost my heart to another. I couldn't help it. Our eyes met and I was instantly in love. Here is the rival for your affection....



Can you blame me?  How could anyone resist this precious little guy? I have to say, we are all in love with the children here in China. They are beyond adorable and very well behaved. Here are some of the little cuties we've met along the way.






Are you in love yet?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Laura, talk about crazy stalker pictures! Haha... "American Tourists- Frightening the Parents of China"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! Have no fear, tho. It wasn't quite as stalkerish as it looks. In most cases, I asked the parents' permission to photograph their children and they all readily agreed, some even getting their kids to pose and make the peace sign.

      Delete